Try this combination of bananas and almonds:)
Banana Almond MuffinsTry this combination of bananas and almonds:)Krishna Girish
All purpose flour
1 1/2 Teaspoons
Caster Sugar/brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180degree,10mins before baking.
- Sieve together all purpose flour,salt,baking powder and baking soda.Add almond powder to this.Keep it aside.
- Beat well butter and eggs.Add sugar to this and beat more.Then add mashed bananas.
- Mix together dry and wet mixture and dry coconut(if you don't want to add dry coconut, just skip it and add 25 gm more almond powder) .Beat it for 1 min.
- Line paper cups in a muffin tray and pour batter(2 tablespoon or half of the cups) and bake it for 20-25 minutes.