A side dish goes well with fried rice and noodles:)
Chilli ShrimpA side dish goes well with fried rice and noodles:)Krishna Girish
Onion in cubes
Capsicun (red,yellow and green)
- Make a batter of corn flour,maida,pepper powder,egg and salt.Matrinate shrimp with this batter and keep it for half an hour.
- Fry the marinated shrimp.
- In a kadai heat 4 tbsp of oil and add ginger and garlic.Once it is cooked add onion and capsicum.Saute it until the raw smell goes.Add chilli powder,soy sauce,and tomato sauce.
- Add salt and give a nice stir.Add 1 cup water and let it boil.If u have the remaining batter add it to the gravy to adjust the consistency or you can add some corn flour paste.
- Finally add the fried shrimp.Mix well.Cover it and cook for 1 min.Add chopped celery.Ready to serve.