This is a combination of chocolate truffle and Strawberry...My own creation..Those who wanted to try some rich chocolate pastry can go for this...B'coz the combination of cream chocolate and strawberry..Yummy:)
Chocolate Strawberry Pastry-)This is a combination of chocolate truffle and Strawberry...My own creation..Those who wanted to try some rich chocolate pastry can go for this...B'coz the combination of cream chocolate and strawberry..Yummy:)Krishna Girish
All purpose Flour
Unsweetened Cocoa powder
1 1/4 Cups
Cooking chocolate pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree,10 mins before baking.
- Sieve together all purpose flour,cornflour,baking powder,salt and cocoa powder.
- Mix 4 eggs and2/3 cup sugar.With double boil method jst heat the mix(Don't bring the mix to boil.Jst heat it).Switch of the flame and beat the mix with a hand mixer until it becomes fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.Now fold the egg mixture and dry mix with a spatula.Heat 3 tablespoon butter and add it to the cake batter.Bake it for 30-35 mins.
- For chocolate ganche:-take3/4 cup chocolate pieces and 1/4 cup whipping cream in a bowl.Heat gently stirring occasionally until the chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.Let it cool.
- Sugar syrup:- take 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan and boil it till its lightly thick.
- Cream:- Beat 1 cup whipping cream ,3 table spoon caster sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla essence with a hand mixer until it becomes fluffy(Turn the bowl upside down,it will not fall) .
- Now cut the cake into 3 layers.In a cake board place the top layer.
Soak it with sugar syrup and spread chocolate ganche.Spread whipping cream and strawberry crush.Reapeat this procedure until all layers are covered.
- Finally cover it with cream all over and decorate according to your taste.