Methi and chicken compliments each other..so ll get a very good taste.This goes well with roti and rice..
Methi ChickenMethi and chicken compliments each other..so ll get a very good taste.This goes well with roti and rice..Krishna Girish
Ginger Garlic Paste
Salt and Oil
- Marinate the chicken with 1teaspoon chilli powder,1 teaspoon coriander powder,pepper powder,1/2 teaspoon garam masala,turmeric,curd and salt for 2hrs.
- Heat a kadai and add2 tablespoon of oil and fry the methi. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan add 2 tablespoon of oil and saute roughly chopped onions and tomatoes until it becomes translucent.Switch off the flame and make a paste of onion and tomatoes.
- Heat the same kadai add 2 tablespoon of oil.Add whole cinnamon,cloves,cardamon and star anise. Jst saute it.Add onion tomatoes paste and ginger garlic paste.Saute it nicely until the gravy leaves oil(otherwise you will not get the proper taste).
- Now add rest of the dry masalas and saute it for 1 minute.Add marinated chicken, methi and 1 cup of water.Check the salt and add if necessary.Cover it with a lid and cook until chicken is soft.