This is a common north indian curry that we can make at home..This goes well with roti...:)
Mushroom Paneer MasalaThis is a common north indian curry that we can make at home..This goes well with roti...:)Krishna Girish
Chilli Powder, Garam Masala
Coriander Leaves chopped
- Grind the onions.Heat 4 tablespoon oil in a kadai and saute the onion paste till it leaves the oil.Add chopped tomatoes and saute it till the gravy leaves the oil.Add ginger garlic paste and saute again.
- Meanwhile cut the baby corns in 1 inch size,fry it in 1 tablespoon oil and keep in aside.
- Clean and par boil the mushrooms in salt-turmeric water.Fry the chopped mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil and keep it aside.Fry the capsicum also.
- When the gravy leaves the oil add all dry powders,saute it for 2 minute and add fresh cream.Bring it to boil and add required water.Add salt.
- When the gravy becomes thick,add all fried vegetables and paneer.cover it with a lid and cook for 2minutes.Switch the flame of and add coriander leaves.