This is a very tasty soup...:)
Sweet Corn Chicken SoupThis is a very tasty soup...:)Krishna Girish
Chicken with bones
Tinned Sweet Corn Cream Style
- Boil chicken pieces with water ,celery,1/2 teaspoon pepper powder and salt till it reduces to 8 cups.
- Take out the chicken pieces.From this we can chop some chicken for serving.
- Add sweetcorn cream style and let it boil.
- Beat 3 eggs and add it to the boiling soup.Be very careful while adding the eggs.Set the flame in high.With one hand pour the eggs like a thin strip and with other hand stir well.
- Now mix 2 tablespoon of corn flour with some water and add it to the soup to get the required consistency.Add salt and pepper to taste.Switch off the flame and serve it with some chopped chicken.