Most of the time we bake cakes with plain flour.Here is a recipe with atta.The combination of atta and apple gives a different taste to the cake..
Wheat Apple CakeMost of the time we bake cakes with plain flour.Here is a recipe with atta.The combination of atta and apple gives a different taste to the cake..Krishna Girish
All purpose flour
1 1/4 Cups
Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil)
For the Icing
Dark chocolatre/ Milk chocolate
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree, 10 minutes before cooking.Sieve together maida, Atta,cocoa powder,baking powder,baking soda and salt.
- Beat the eggs with butter sugar,vanilla essence and oil.
- Grate the apple and banana and keep it aside.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture little by little.At last add the grated apple and banana.Beat it nicely.Transfer the mix to a greased baking tin and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
- Glossy Chocolate Ganche(optional):- Take 175gm dark chocolate and 150 gm fresh cream.Break up the chocolate into small pieces and place it in a bowl with cream.
- Heat gently stirring occasionally until the chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.Allow the icing to cool until it is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon.Go with your icing when the cake is cool.